Swing into Spring Charity Lunch 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
On the back of last years rip roaring success we are rolling out the 'Red Carpet' again in 2020 for 'Swing into Spring' Charity Lunch.
We co- produce alongside Philanthropist Lisa Tudor from Tudor Properties Ltd., at one of Mayfair's buzziest eateries.
There will be a celeb packed afternoon, fizz, lunch, auction and 2 raffles jam packed with fabulous prizes. Not to mention the hilarious 'Kings & Queen's' game, the star prize chair hunt.
Musical entertainment form Deleelah the soulful songstress, Danny Mills piano player extraordinaire. His amazing ability at the piano, great voice, and incredible musical memory has wowed many - most notably Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and David & Victoria Beckham and headliner's 'Frankies Guys' Top Rated Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons Tribute ft. stars from the West End.
This afternoon is the **HOT TICKET** for March.
This year we have chosen The Paul Strank Charitable Trust and Shooting Star Children's Hospices in particular to buy:-
Cold Cots and Cuddle blankets.
In some circumstances when parents request it, SSC can provide them with the use of a cold blanket, also called a cuddle blanket, or cuddle cot. This is a device that chills a mattress or crib, allowing the body of a child who has died to be preserved so that parents can spend extra hours or days with them. This is especially important if parents would prefer a child to be with them at home in their final days, rather than at one of our hospices or a hospital.
Whilst attending other events Lisa and Sooz decided to put their varied experience and contacts together and produce an afternoon of outstanding entertainment, food and prizes.
- Hosted by Lizzie Cundy-Miller Star of ITV’s 2018 smash hit ‘My Shirley Valentine Summer’ and Queen of the red carpet.
- Performances by Deleelah vocal sensation with the voice of an Angel and the power to drive her audiences wild with her dynamic range.
- Pianist extrordinaire, Danny Mills is generally regarded as one of Londo's top piano playing and singing performers. His amazing ability at the piano, great voice, and incredible musical memory has wowed many - most notably Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and David & Victoria Beckham.Danny has earned a reputation for turning many parties, big and small, into memorable occasions. With thousands of songs committed to memory he is very comfortable taking requests whilst at the piano.He has an uncanny knack of knowing instinctively what people want to hear, even before they do!
- Headlined by: Frankies Guys, experience the unforgettable sound of Franki Valli and the Four Seasons brought to life by London's leading men. They've wowed audiences across the globe, toured internationally and serenaded royalty. Now's your chance to give your celebration the West End glitz and glamour it deserves with the award-winning Frankie's Guys.
- Fabulous auction prizes
- Champagne Raffle
- Regular Raffle with brilliant prizes
- Event fun and fizz
- Not to mention a two course meal and half a bottle of wine inc.
All whilst raising money for two wonderful charities.
The Paul Strank Charitable Trust is a Merton based Charity, which raises funds through appeals and events held throughout the year, and provides grants to some of the best and most deserving causes across South London, Surrey and beyond.
Our primary focus is supporting children’s charities, in particular Shooting Star Children’s Hospice; a fantastic charity who we have worked with for many years. However, we also provide grants to a broad range of other causes including The Commonside Trust, Friends in St Helier (F.I.S.H), Carers Support Merton, Faith in Action, The Memory Lane club (Alzheimer’s Society) to name but a few. The people benefitting from our work come from all corners of society, but are all linked by one thing: they need a helping hand. From life-limited children, children who are sole carers for an adult, to people who are homeless, adults with physical and/or learning difficulties and many more.
Registered Charity No :1167085
Shooting Star Children's Hospice is a leading children’s hospice charity caring for babies, children and young people with life-limiting conditions, and their families. We support families across Surrey and London from diagnosis to end of life and throughout bereavement with a range of nursing, practical, emotional and medical care.
It costs £10 million a year just to maintain our current level of care and only 10% of that income comes from government funding, so we rely on our supporters’ generosity to keep the service running.
Registered Charity No: 1042495
- Swing into Spring Lunch£110£1100£0