Swing into Spring Charity Lunch
Time & Location
About the Event
Red Carpet Entertainments is excited to present the first of many charitable events to be produced by us together with Tudor Property Ltd,.
Whilst attending other events Lisa and Sooz decided to put their varied experience and contacts together and produce an afternoon of outstanding entertainment, food and prizes.
- Hosted by Lizzie Cundy-Miller Star of ITV’s 2018 smash hit ‘My Shirley Valentine Summer’ and Queen of the red carpet.
- Performances by Deleelah vocal sensation with the voice of an Angel and the power to drive her audiences wild with her dynamic range.
- Headlined by Jack Pack a uniquely contemporary swing pop group made up of four distinct vocalists, imagine the style of the Rat Pack, the grace of Sinatra and the panache of Michael Bublé; combining it with the raw chemistry, class and swagger of this unrivalled group.
- Plus a few surprises!!
- Fabulous auction prizes
- Champagne Raffle
- Regular Raffle with brilliant prizes
- Event fun and fizz
- Not to mention a two course meal and half a bottle of wine inc.
All whilst raising money for two wonderful charities.
The Paul Strank Charitable Trust is a Merton based Charity, which raises funds through appeals and events held throughout the year, and provides grants to some of the best and most deserving causes across South London, Surrey and beyond.
Our primary focus is supporting children’s charities, in particular Shooting Star Children’s Hospice; a fantastic charity who we have worked with for many years. However, we also provide grants to a broad range of other causes including The Commonside Trust, Friends in St Helier (F.I.S.H), Carers Support Merton, Faith in Action, The Memory Lane club (Alzheimer’s Society) to name but a few. The people benefitting from our work come from all corners of society, but are all linked by one thing: they need a helping hand. From life-limited children, children who are sole carers for an adult, to people who are homeless, adults with physical and/or learning difficulties and many more.
Registered Charity No :1167085
Shooting Star Children's Hospice is a leading children’s hospice charity caring for babies, children and young people with life-limiting conditions, and their families. We support families across Surrey and London from diagnosis to end of life and throughout bereavement with a range of nursing, practical, emotional and medical care.
It costs £10 million a year just to maintain our current level of care and only 10% of that income comes from government funding, so we rely on our supporters’ generosity to keep the service running.
Registered Charity No: 1042495